Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tokyo Fashion's Night Out


Tokyo was my last stop in Japan and I had a fabulous time there. That was in no small part due to these two people. They are John and LP whose room I rented while I was in Tokyo. They were the nicest hosts... taking me out the first night I arrived to Japan Fashion's Night Out. I had no clue this was going on - and amazingly it was down the road from the apartment.
That night I hung out with LP and John and their friends, some Korean musicians and a British guy. It was loads of fun. There was too much going on to whittle it down to a few shots so expand the post for a slideshow.

1 comment:

  1. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

    Keep making such amazing post,


    Thanks for sharing.

    Are You Looking for local or outstation rides ? Best taxi services. Book Aashi holidays service & enjoy your trips.


    Taxi services in Jaipur |

    Taxi in jaipur |

    Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi |



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete