Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Award Winning

I posted a while back about what I am doing at my job in Toronto.

This weekend a co-worker and I were acknowledged for our work with Awards of Merit from the Association of Medical Illustrators. There were only three people who received awards in the professional interactive media category (the category we entered) so we were very pleased.

What won was my work on Periopertive Patient Simulations
and Michael's work on Trans-esophageal Echocardiology (specifically the standard views).

UPDATE 7/25/08:
this afternoon... after spending the day panicking that i might have left the stove on (i didn't.. i knew i didn't but somehow was filled with a sense of dread anyway) i walk up to my place to find these in front of my door. what nice neighbours to receive the flowers and leave them out for me. What an amazing set of parents to send me congratulation flowers.. I am so happy right now.


flowers from mom, originally uploaded by girl from finito.


fleurs, originally uploaded by girl from finito.

1 comment: