Monday, May 2, 2011

Did you get up for it?

So how many of you got up early Friday morning to watch the wedding? It was on at a (reasonable) 6am here in Toronto - but I know that Mary was up at 3am in Whitehorse.
I for one, am glad I saw it - the dress the hats - everything was lovely.
I'm including some of the official photos from the official British Monarchy flickr site.


also you should check out the full size version of this one - for Harry's expression alone


the full size version of the above picture is so cool - check out the people in the fountain they look so happy


finally I couldn't leave it without mentioning the cake! wow! definitely check out the larger version for all the details and there is also a set of the just the cake. pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment