Tuesday, July 13, 2010

5 x July a full circle (almost)

It's funny to see things come back around.


little italy
little italy, originally uploaded by girl from finito.




new hair!
new hair!, originally uploaded by girl from finito.


lemonade
lemonade, originally uploaded by girl from finito.


Quilt doubles
Quilt doubles, originally uploaded by girl from finito.




July 9, 2006
I could only afford to take off one afternoon in the middle of the final stretch of my masters project to watch the final game of the World Cup.

July 5, 2007
Major haircut - it stayed like this for quite a while.

July 6, 2008
In the middle of cooking and baking challenges.

July 12, 2009
The start of a new project - that I'm just getting back to.

July 11, 2010
World cup watching again... this time on the patio at the Drake. And check out all the Holland fans! I wasn't all alone all decked in orange (but I was all alone at my table).

EDIT.. this was all set to be published last week but somehow I dropped the ball.. oops

No comments:

Post a Comment