Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas, New Years and Resolutions



Incense burner, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
I'm not a person who's big into making resolutions.. mostly because I have a hard time keeping them. But as always I thought I'd try. so here is it, my resolution for 2010... 52 blog entries.. that is one for every week in the year. Note that I did not say 1 every week... though that, ultimately will be the aim. so 23 days into the new year I am starting... sounds about right.

As a note this little dude is a German incense burner that my mom got on our family trip to the Maritimes. You put a little cone of incense in the body and he "smokes", though this picture it kinda looks like his souls is escaping! The first time we did this we let the whole cone burn down and the house stunk! the next time we restricted mom to a short time .. and cracked a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment