Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quilting... week two



thread, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
OK so a lot got accomplished this week. we took our sewn arcs and appliqued them onto squares we cut out. then we cut out corner pieces and sewed them on..
I opted to make a larger quilt so there is a lot of homework to do. But got it done! ya ya ya! this is just some of the scrap thread from the sewing extravaganza that occurred this week.

The arcs are below.. they'll be assembled into intersecting circles this monday!



Quilt squares, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
Finally, this week I also chose my backing and border fabrics. The backing fabric I'm going to keep a little bit of a secret for now, but trust me it's awesome! The fabric below is the border fabric.. it reminds me of Andrea.

1 comment:

  1. oooooo that is so andrea! the whole thing looks amazing

    ReplyDelete