Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday!



ouefs en cocotte, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
Wow! I'm 29....
I had a really low key birthday this year. Just some friends over for wine and snacks. My camera had a dead battery so that day I took no photos. These are from the day after.
Andrea gave me a book for Christmas - Julie and Julia - about a woman who decided to cook all the recipes in Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. She mentioned Ouefs en Cocotte and I just had to try them... and oh they are ever so good.


tulips from Katie, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
there is nothing i can think of at the moment that i like better than getting flowers.. good thing my friends know this (or they like getting them too and are clever).. these came from Katie.. i love tulips.. stunning!


A Birthday Theme.. Flowers and how pretty are these.. and it's a living plant.. so it will continue to be beautiful.


birthday flowers, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
and lovely ones from mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment