Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tofino..



barnacles.. woot woot, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
I have been massively lucky to get as much vacation time as I want. Right when I got back from Cuba Mary called me up and floated the idea of joining her when she went to Victoria for a conference. Being Mary's birthday as well it seemed like a good idea. While we were celebrating mom thought it would be a good time for a little unbirthday for me! how could I resist!

unbirthday, originally uploaded by girl from finito.
In another lucky happenstance my friend Diana was in BC from Beijing visiting some friends. I convinced her to come up for a few days as well. I love introducing my hometown to my pals - it's the most beautiful place in the world.



diana and I at the BEACH, originally uploaded by girl from finito.



sa sa sa sand, originally uploaded by girl from finito.

No comments:

Post a Comment